GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alex from IMS joining EQT

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Kind of sad to see him leave after all the effort to create what he did. Hopefully they keep operating as before & do the DAZA swaps

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
It'll be called the DAZA grounding kit and cost $500 but hey, they use top quality parts so the cost is justified.
Ok yall exaggerating a bit now dont you think ? :ROFLMAO:

James At EQT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 RS3 + AWD Mk6
Putting him in charge of the grounding kit r&d 😎
The irony is, CGK's have been outsourced to IMS for 11 months or so. I believe they actually go over this in the video near the end.
It'll be called the DAZA grounding kit and cost $500 but hey, they use top quality parts so the cost is justified.
A DAZA kit already exists but it doesn't serve the same purpose as it does on the EA888.3. While the DAZA grounds to the cam cover like the EA888.3, it doesn't interfere with the installation/removal of the ignition coil at all so it was deemed that to actually sell it was a waste of time and purely a cosmetic upgrade. If enough people want it, we'll sell it and it'll likely be a very similar price to the existing 4 cylinder kit.

I have the only existing DAZA CGK on my personal vehicle and while it does seem to start a little easier, and looks a lot cleaner than the OE.. it was decided that we won't sell it due to the benefits not being justifiable like it is on the EA888.3.

We're all extremely fortunate to have Alex and Danny joining the team at EQT and can't wait to show you guys all the cool stuff we'll be releasing in the not so distant future.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk