GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alcantara trimmed steering wheel

saad

Go Kart Champion

I got it trimmed on top of the old leather so when it wears out i can rip it off and still have the OEM wheel. Also, putting it on top makes it a bit thicker, and now its just PERFECT in the hands.

Only problem is I am scared of ruining it so i have to wash my hands before I drive, or I wear my alpine stars gloves - with the gloves on, the wheel is just DIVINE, leather is too slippery for gloves. Receive funnt looks though, wearing a suit and wearing white gloves!

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Smart man, looks great. I have a half suede/half leather wheel & the suede is really beat up already. Your thinking ahead:thumbsup:

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
gangsta!!! :thumbsup:

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR

I got it trimmed on top of the old leather so when it wears out i can rip it off and still have the OEM wheel. Also, putting it on top makes it a bit thicker, and now its just PERFECT in the hands.

Only problem is I am scared of ruining it so i have to wash my hands before I drive, or I wear my alpine stars gloves - with the gloves on, the wheel is just DIVINE, leather is too slippery for gloves. Receive funnt looks though, wearing a suit and wearing white gloves!

That's standard procedure for me and I don't have an alacantara wheel... but I want one :wub: