GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Air freshener

nosmirk

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
7.5 DSG
What do you guys use? I have been using this for years, want to see other alternatives:

https://www.amazon.ca/Air-Spencer-0...4256d&pd_rd_wg=n7VOO&pd_rd_i=B00150T13G&psc=1
Wow, i used those in my Integra way way way back.
Currently recycling a jelly jar w/ sour apple scented BBs I picked up in Tokyo.

My friend uses the Bath & Body Works car refreshers and they work pretty well. Good selection of scents and they last for about two months each. On sale now, $9 for 3 refills.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Wow, i used those in my Integra way way way back.
Currently recycling a jelly jar w/ sour apple scented BBs I picked up in Tokyo.

My friend uses the Bath & Body Works car refreshers and they work pretty well. Good selection of scents and they last for about two months each. On sale now, $9 for 3 refills.
Yup - same, except civic, not Integra.

SonicBloom

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
I’m using Enviroscent Auto Stix. Got them because all natural ingredients but I don’t like hanging them from the rear view mirror so I just put them in the cubby. Looks like they have a vent pod option now.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
I just added a Bath and Body works disc thingy in my car. A gift from my awesome wife. She even got the color holder to match. So far I’m pretty happy with being able to get in and actually still smell it. I’ve had it for about three weeks now.

averyislost

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI S
I'm just using the Little Tree's "Fresh Shave", I really like the scent. I usually just leave it in the car while it's garaged and then take it out when I drive it anywhere cause I think it's tacky, lol.

I used to use the Bath and Body Works car scents in my last car, but got worried about the summer heat. I had one of the scent discs expand on me and start to weep, which started to melt the plastic scent holder. Thankfully no damage to the car, but it turned me off of those for a while

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Haha! They just seem like a synthetic cotton square that is soaked in smelly good. I have a feeling that it takes the same trait as acid sheets

shorty_cz

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf 1-7
California scent cans of various fruit fragrances. Plus their palm shaped on mirror of cabriolet :)

Codeca

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GoRf DSG
California scent cans of various fruit fragrances. Plus their palm shaped on mirror of cabriolet :)
actually just ordered some of the coronado cherry since I heard good things elsewhere about it. Incredibly cheap (4 cans for 12 bucks, vs 5-10 for the squash cans i was using) and VERY strong after about 5 days running it. It's growing on me, but it most definitely smells identical to one of those pink Urinal Cakes....in.....a good way???

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Adams odor neutralizer spray every few days or week. Just spritz the seats. Does the job without creating an overwhelming interior smell.