GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Advice/Help for buying used mark 7 GTD

maliLOZAR

Thank you for replying
So,it has around 170000km/cca. 105633miles..but the seller says that the big servis was made around 155000km/96312miles, and small servis a couple of weeks ago..
the price is 16.300 euros

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Then I think it's overpriced with that many miles.I know the diesels will last many miles but that's too much to pay for a 5 year old car with 105,000 miles. Just my opinion.

maliLOZAR

Thank you for your opinion,but i was really attached to this ad because of this servises that were made
Because every other ad is also like this one..around same amount money for 3,4 or 5 years old GTD.

maliLOZAR

In your opinion how much would you say is the "optimal" mileage and age to search for considering i want older models with S & S package..

Heathy

Car(s)
MK7 VW GTD
I think thats way too expensive for the miles it has, I've seen lots of cheaper GTD's with much less miles for around that price. I bought my GTD for £13,000/€14,300 with 46,000miles/74,000km on it in Sept 2018.
Its registered in Dec 2013 but I wasn't bothered by age too much, more how it was looked after and the price. Even if you buy one for a little less money without the S&S pack you can always use the extra money you would save to upgrade it or fit an aftermarket exhaust. I'd keep looking when you find the one you will know.

maliLOZAR

I think thats way too expensive for the miles it has, I've seen lots of cheaper GTD's with much less miles for around that price. I bought my GTD for £13,000/€14,300 with 46,000miles/74,000km on it in Sept 2018.
Its registered in Dec 2013 but I wasn't bothered by age too much, more how it was looked after and the price. Even if you buy one for a little less money without the S&S pack you can always use the extra money you would save to upgrade it or fit an aftermarket exhaust. I'd keep looking when you find the one you will know.
Thank you for replying!
So if i dont buy with an S&S and instead I buy and aftermarket exhaust or something else.Will i get the same or approximate sound like from the one with S&S pack. Because i know when you dont have S&S pack you only get internal speaker and one on the outside no..
I am a kind of a newbie so if this is dumb question or something please forgive me haha.. ?
best regards!!