GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Added a Tiguan to the garage

LarryLaptimes

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
So my wife’s Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk lease was coming to an end and we ended up pulling the trigger on a 2021 Tiguan SE R Line Black. Was contemplating on waiting for the 2022 refresh but we both really liked the current generation. Adaptive cruise, wireless car play, and the panoramic sunroof sold her on the Tiguan. I was really pleased with how the Tiguan drove. Handling was so much better than the Jeep. My only complaint is that I think it’s a bit underpowered but overall we are really pleased. My GTI has been fantastic. Hopefully the Tiguan will be as well.
1E10BD4B-FAD3-4B6B-BE92-EC568D7EF6BC.jpeg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
So my wife’s Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk lease was coming to an end and we ended up pulling the trigger on a 2021 Tiguan SE R Line Black. Was contemplating on waiting for the 2022 refresh but we both really liked the current generation. Adaptive cruise, wireless car play, and the panoramic sunroof sold her on the Tiguan. I was really pleased with how the Tiguan drove. Handling was so much better than the Jeep. My only complaint is that I think it’s a bit underpowered but overall we are really pleased. My GTI has been fantastic. Hopefully the Tiguan will be as well. View attachment 192007

I believe the Tig has the same 8-speed as the new Jetta. I’ve found driving in exclusively S mode is 100% daily driveable without impacting MPG by anymore than 1-3. Just gives you what you need to keep moving, doesn’t try to steal it from you lol.

you can also go APR Plus for that 87 octane tune + warranty