GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acura to bring back Integra name in Spring 2022

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1636851848916.jpg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
The Integra will be available in an automatic 👎. If you want an Si it’s manual transmission only. Honda knows they would sell more Si’s if they offered an automatic but they don’t care…which I love about them.

What they need to do is put that 1.5 turbo in the Fit, AWD from a CRV and offer it in the US to show the GR Yaris how it’s done 😎

They don't even sell the Fit here anymore, which sucks cause it was the best subcompact you could get and really wasn't subcompact in interior volume. It fit a lot more than the Golf and handled much better and was more communicative.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
They don't even sell the Fit here anymore, which sucks cause it was the best subcompact you could get and really wasn't subcompact in interior volume. It fit a lot more than the Golf and handled much better and was more communicative.

I had a Fit before my GTI. Loved that little car and you’re right. I could fit sooo much stuff in it and mine was lowered and I had a nice set of summer tires on it.

A63CA445-292E-4778-9C0D-B08FE220F854.jpeg

Drunk driver hit me and totaled it 🙁. I do love my GTI tho, just for different reasons.

0BCBFD4F-A284-47C7-93C2-5D3675801C02.jpeg