GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Active Info Display themes - coding spreadsheed

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your help! I was able to successfully change my coding to enable the theme you recommended. It looks incredible!

I should note that VCDS did indeed have a dropdown in Module 17, Byte 2. I was under the impression this whole time that both dropdowns were related to the fuel tank. But of course, only the top menu is, while the lower dropdown is for vehicle variant.

So happy with this outcome - thank you again!

IMG_0182 by Adam Sheikh, on Flickr

Amazing

chuppychup

May I know if these works on a Passat B8 AID cluster retrofitted on a mk7 GTI ? I have the display showing the passat image , I was wondering if it could be configured into the image of a golf

Sootchucker

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI (2018)
Chillout, have you found if there’s a way to change the AID needles to Red. The white ones are the only thing I don’t really like on my GTI.

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Oh i see , which means i would be pretty much stuck with the passat image and themes i guess ?

Looks like i would need a proper golf cluster

Exactly.

Chillout, have you found if there’s a way to change the AID needles to Red. The white ones are the only thing I don’t really like on my GTI.

I agree, because of the white, the contrast with the rest of the cluster isn't that good... Unfortunately, this would need different graphics files. So far there's no way to edit these.

chuppychup

Thanks to your help Chillout ! Have gotten the cluster replaced with the golf ones and coded it accordingly as per your recommendations, mine looks exactly like what AdamSheik posted now !

Just another question, i notice that the model car model being shown on the cluster now seems to be of a standard Golf 7.5, are you having the same image ? Possible to get it coded to show a GTI instead ?

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Thanks to your help Chillout ! Have gotten the cluster replaced with the golf ones and coded it accordingly as per your recommendations, mine looks exactly like what AdamSheik posted now !

Just another question, i notice that the model car model being shown on the cluster now seems to be of a standard Golf 7.5, are you having the same image ? Possible to get it coded to show a GTI instead ?

Thanks! Happy to help.

There are no other graphics in the unit, but I hope to be able to get "inside" like I did with the MIB systems,and modify the graphics in the software. Fingers crossed. Still a long way to go.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Oh for FFS!!….:mad:

Here was me just happy with my car having sorted loads of stuff out & lo & behold "Chillout" does it again...:p

& No I'm not doing it...huge £££ as I also have Dynaudio amp....so for me & my "proper job" that's new screen & head unit, & new digital cluster...all the latest version..& protection removal....so NO..just NO....

BUGGER......

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Oh for FFS!!….:mad:

Here was me just happy with my car having sorted loads of stuff out & lo & behold "Chillout" does it again...:p

& No I'm not doing it...huge £££ as I also have Dynaudio amp....so for me & my "proper job" that's new screen & head unit, & new digital cluster...all the latest version..& protection removal....so NO..just NO....

BUGGER......

:D:D:D

chuppychup

Thanks! Happy to help.

There are no other graphics in the unit, but I hope to be able to get "inside" like I did with the MIB systems,and modify the graphics in the software. Fingers crossed. Still a long way to go.

Do you have a guide for the graphics available for the MIB ? 2 or even the 2.5 with the 9" screens ?

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Do you have a guide for the graphics available for the MIB ? 2 or even the 2.5 with the 9" screens ?

These are all the models in the most recent MIB-firmwares:

I don't have a list of the coding that goes with them, but cycling through the various derivates, you will find them all.
Note: these are not available on the Cluster.

Last edited: