GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ACC stopped working

le0n1

Ready to race!
The ACC on my car has stopped working a few times while I'm driving.
The radar is clean so that is not the problem.
Normaly it is working again after 30 minutes.

Anyone else got this problem og got a clue what it can be? :)

DickFineman

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi Le0n, id give it a few days and get VW to check it out. You are the first case ive seen with a complete shutdown of the ADC. I imagine you've tried cancelling the system completely and setting it again. I'm not sure if you can reset it in the infotainment screen ?

le0n1

Ready to race!
Yes got a message that the ACC is not available at the moment or something like that.
I turned it of and on, also stopped the car and started it again.

First time I got this was when I was driving in terrible snow and the radar was full of ice and snow but that was understandable :)

Gignomeus

Ready to race!
Yes got a message that the ACC is not available at the moment or something like that.
I turned it of and on, also stopped the car and started it again.

First time I got this was when I was driving in terrible snow and the radar was full of ice and snow but that was understandable :)

Yeah, reading the manual I seem to remember it saying its not a great fan of snow and heavy rain; but I've been through some pretty narly rain and it had no issues.

Your path is clear, you must go, go vanquish the devilishly devious and dastardly dealership; rain down complaints upon them! request discounts for your inconvenience! battle hard, until you too have functioning ACC... ;) :rolleyes: