GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acc sensor misadjusted C110300

Ozan2

Car(s)
Arteon
Hi guys. Recently i painted my bumper so they removed the emblem.
After a few hours, acc error(front assist unavailable, acc not available)
My checked with obd11pro, and i got the error in the title
After a day. I went to a flat wall, at approx 1.2m at 90°, so i started basic setting- calibration of adaptive cruise control. All done, errors indicating fault with acc and front assist from dashboard gone
I was going to drive and i setted the cruise control, but no cars in front of me so i saw it's working, disabled
After 2km when was disabled, the sign reappeared in dashboard, acc unavailable
Ok. So i went again to another wall i started basic setting, but after i press start it shows "Cancelled due to malfunction"

Any tips how to fix this? I know that the radar doesn't have screws like audi or mk7 prefacelift

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
After a day. I went to a flat wall, at approx 1.2m at 90°, so i started basic setting- calibration of adaptive cruise control. All done, errors indicating fault with acc and front assist from dashboard gone
I was going to drive and i setted the cruise control, but no cars in front of me so i saw it's working, disabled
Ok. So i went again to another wall i started basic setting, but after i press start it shows "Cancelled due to malfunction"

Any tips how to fix this? I know that the radar doesn't have screws like audi or mk7 prefacelift
You can't just drive up to a wall and calibrate it.........

TheDany51

Car(s)
Golf R MK7.5

Hi, this happend exact same to me did you solve anything only option i hear about is to bring it to dealer but not really want too since the enormous price they charge you.

bluedoggiant

Ready to race!
0FE59895-574C-42E9-B564-B1E6C18EE675.png

I have the same issue. I don’t see the reset angle option on here