GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Well it's one of the furthest places within the US you can get from "proper deep dish pizza" so yes
I’m clearly missing the pizza joke. I’m lives in Chicagoland for 9 years. I can say NY style pizza is on another level compared to deep dish. DD have their place for sure, just not when it comes to pizza.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I’m clearly missing the pizza joke. I’m lives in Chicagoland for 9 years. I can say NY style pizza is on another level compared to deep dish. DD have their place for sure, just not when it comes to pizza.
Sorry I forgot where I was. Elsewhere on the forum some Chicagoland folks are sensitive about DD thinking its supreme. To me it's like a lasagna with that much cheese and sauce.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Can someone mail me some NY style pizza for secret santa

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i think we can make that happen.

course it would be frozen in a styrofoam box and all that nonsense

i know NY pizza has to be crispy (right)?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Not fully crispy necessarily. The edges usually crisp a bit. It's usually just a very thin crust pizza, with slices the size of your head.

Here's Wikipedias definition

New York–style pizza is pizza made with a characteristically large hand-tossed thin crust, often sold in wide slices to go. The crust is thick and crisp only along its edge, yet soft, thin, and pliable enough beneath its toppings to be folded in half to eat.[1] Traditional toppings are simply tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.[2]

I'll have to do some research on getting some to you. I'm sure I can find a good frozen one :ROFLMAO:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
It probs wont be the same. Lets start a gofundme to get me out to the east coast

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Just drive out. You can crash on @dtfd's couch 🤣

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
If it's money you need to get out here I can front you that....you can even crash on my couch.

You'll pay for the trip in other ways

Mostly butt stuff
thats very nice of you! will consider the offer

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI