GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I wish they had a deal on those pipes

So what you're saying is, if someone were to buy the IC kit, but had no interest in the charge pipes, you'd be interested in buying them...

Hmm....

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
So what you're saying is, if someone were to buy the IC kit, but had no interest in the charge pipes, you'd be interested in buying them...

Hmm....
Correct. But only for a good deal. Like 200 shipped. And I'd want the silver ones.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Correct. But only for a good deal. Like 200 shipped. And I'd want the silver ones.

1662339430256.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Let's work it out. What's your offer?

PayPal me $200. I'll order the kit, and ship the polished charge pipe kit part of it up to you (and toss the Dragy in the box) when it arrives.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Oh. And I'll even toss in 3x POGS of your choice (seen here). Hopefully you don't choose the one with the guillotine, as that's one of my favorites. Or the Skittering Blort. But if it wanted them, you could have them.

Let's do this.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Its happening, ladies!

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI S w/DSG
Bout to pull the trigger on that Mishi IC and join the list of people with it collecting dust in their garage until I feel like spending a whole weekend getting angry at my underdeveloped mechanical skills.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bout to pull the trigger on that Mishi IC and join the list of people with it collecting dust in their garage until I feel like spending a whole weekend getting angry at my underdeveloped mechanical skills.

It's really not that hard to do. People heavily overstate the difficulty. Get a second set of hands to help, and it's a breeze. Even the first time doing it, we were on track for like a 3hr install time. And that was fumbling our way through it.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Yeah they’re not bad I did mine by myself in about 4 hours with just some jack stands and nothing fancy plus was parked on side of the street.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
If it's oil on the plugs it's more than likely the cam bridge as Diggs said. Talking with my mechanic, so long as there isn't a lot of standing oil on the plugs it can be addressed later. Though if your getting small puddles on the tops of your plugs it might be a good idea to plan for it sooner rather than later.

He said it's about 1200 dollar job. I assume that's more labor than parts. 🤷‍♂️