GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Since the GTI isn't going away for now, I did manage to get myself an official Oettinger twin bridge spoiler today. So there is that.
Attaboy!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Gave my car the good ol' ONR sponge bath since it's sticking around. Had a few rock chips in the vinyl I had to touch up with my leftover vinyl. Can see the repairs up close, but not from more than a few feet away.

1642280189454.png

1642280149693.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Freaking awesome!

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I almost got custom plates last year, cause they were going to charge me something like 25$ to get “replacement tags” even though the DMV never sent me them after I bought my car.

but it was only like 30$ to get vanity plates, of course with new tags?

I ended up never getting pulled over and just waited til December for my renewal, lol.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I almost got custom plates last year, cause they were going to charge me something like 25$ to get “replacement tags” even though the DMV never sent me them after I bought my car.

but it was only like 30$ to get vanity plates, of course with new tags?

I ended up never getting pulled over and just waited til December for my renewal, lol.

It's so goddamn annoying here in RI. Some guy with a Tesla got a "FKGAS" license plate. Some Karen saw it, and bitched to the DMV that his license plate insinuated profanity, "Fuck Gas". Which, of course it did. He argued it stood for "Fake Gas". Lol. Regardless, the DMV told him they were revoking his vanity plate.

He sued. And won.

So now, because one goddamn Karen couldn't stand a guy with a Tesla had a license plate that said "FKGAS", the ability to get vanity plates in RI was pulled while they "evaluate the guidelines on what should be allowed".

That's been going on for over a year.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
It's so goddamn annoying here in RI. Some guy with a Tesla got a "FKGAS" license plate. Some Karen saw it, and bitched to the DMV that his license plate insinuated profanity, "Fuck Gas". Which, of course it did. He argued it stood for "Fake Gas". Lol. Regardless, the DMV told him they were revoking his vanity plate.

He sued. And won.

So now, because one goddamn Karen couldn't stand a guy with a Tesla had a license plate that said "FKGAS", the ability to get vanity plates in RI was pulled while they "evaluate the guidelines on what should be allowed".

That's been going on for over a year.
That Karen was probably a lesbian that drives a GLI.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That Karen was probably a lesbian that drives a GLI.

That's just an insult to GLI driving lesbians everywhere :ROFLMAO:

I'd like to assume the GLI lesbians are the cool kind of lesbos, not the stick up their ass kind.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
karens ruin absolutely everything

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's 42 degrees out, and the roads are dry...

Will Jon have the motivation to go out in an hour and log?

Tune in shortly to find out!