GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

draftgli

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
"Looks crooked, part out..."

LOL, either that or…

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Yup. That's constantly mentioned in all the install videos I've watched lol. I'll drive it till it's empty before going for the install.
My shop thanked me for dropping the car off with the gas light on and 0 miles remaining on the cluster.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
My shop thanked me for dropping the car off with the gas light on and 0 miles remaining on the cluster.

That's where it'll be when I go to dig in. It's at half a tank now, so will probably go out tonight and grab the log Nick asked for, just in case he still needs it. But from there, just keeping the fuel level low so when I get the go head from Sneeky\Nick I can just drive a bit, then do the swap.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
1637106066733.png

200.gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So I'll go out tonight and log 2nd through 4th so I have it, and wait to see what Nick says. Tomorrow afternoon, I'll install the sensors and pump and log for Sneeky.

Still waiting on my DSG tune I ordered on 11/5 :(

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So I'll go out tonight and log 2nd through 4th so I have it, and wait to see what Nick says. Tomorrow afternoon, I'll install the sensors and pump and log for Sneeky.

Still waiting on my DSG tune I ordered on 11/5 :(
Have you checked the spam folder? That's where my EQT DSG tune went. Didn't make any sense either because none of the other EQT emails went to spam.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Have you forgotten which tune you had loaded and sent the log to the wrong tuner yet?

I’d be hella confused with all the new parts, revisions, and tuners 😂

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Have you checked the spam folder? That's where my EQT DSG tune went. Didn't make any sense either because none of the other EQT emails went to spam.

I have, yes. So far, it's still showing as 'Unfulfilled' on my order page.

Screenshot_20211116-195607_Chrome.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Have you forgotten which tune you had loaded and sent the log to the wrong tuner yet?

I’d be hella confused with all the new parts, revisions, and tuners 😂

I have not, luckily. I keep my Datazap account meticulously curated to help avoid that lol.

Screenshot_20211116-200109_Chrome.jpg

I should wait a few days to install the parts until I hear back from Nick, but we all know that won't happen. Patience isn't a virtue of mine...