I'm still hearing about.

"That cars so beautiful..."

"My cars beautiful..."

"No it's not..."

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
It gets cleaned inside and out, about twice a year... when I do it...
Sounds about right. My wife also doesn't think maintenance is a thing and if I didn't keep track of oil changes and stuff, it just wouldn't happen. In fact, she's the primary reason used cars scare me.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Have they announced a new one yet? I'm not a fan of the styling or weight of the brand new 2 coupe; the M240 is like 3800lbs. Not exactly a small, light weight coupe anymore.
Unfortunately everything needs to go on a diet. My R in full track mode is 3500lbs. Copper wire and gadgets get heavy fast.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Have they announced a new one yet? I'm not a fan of the styling or weight of the brand new 2 coupe; the M240 is like 3800lbs. Not exactly a small, light weight coupe anymore.

Yeah I agree. The new 2 series (and most all the others for that matter) arent very good looking IMO. The new M3 might be growing on me slowly though.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Yeah I agree. The new 2 series (and most all the others for that matter) arent very good looking IMO. The new M3 might be growing on me slowly though.
It's a shame about the nose, because they got pretty much all the other body lines right. I especially like it in green over brown leather. Too bad it's like $80k.