GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Kill off any CC balances you've got open as well, or at the very least make sure they're not above 20% utilization.

That's where they usually sit.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It really cleans up the place. Gets rid of the hideous red battery lol.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
SmartSelect_20230322_122614_Chrome.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Got the notification that my loan for the MK7 R was paid off. Now to just wait a few weeks for that to be reflected on my credit report, and can shop for a refinance on the 7.5 R loan. In theory, my report showing a lower DTI ratio should yield better rates when shopping for a refi.
Supposedly Pentagon FCU is doing stupid good rates right now. You probably know, but also try to wait for your score to jump per reflection of that loan being paid off. Every little bit helps. Also like DTFD said, CC utilization under 20% will also increase your approval rates a little. If you can't do 20%, then no more than 35% is the magic number.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Supposedly Pentagon FCU is doing stupid good rates right now. You probably know, but also try to wait for your score to jump per reflection of that loan being paid off. Every little bit helps. Also like DTFD said, CC utilization under 20% will also increase your approval rates a little. If you can't do 20%, then no more than 35% is the magic number.
Also check which bureau your CU pulls, I believe navy fed can pull any of them, so I'd wait til all 3 process any loan updates personally. PenFed is also quite good (and a bit easier on eligibility).

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
22 dollars. ECS wanted twenty two fucking dollars to ship this to me from Ohio to Rhode Island.

1679509263170.png

I could ship this to @Daks in Canada myself for less than that. And I don't have a business\corporate shipping account.

Fuck ECS

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
All is right in the world.

PXL_20230322_145411188.MV.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Does the butt match the window?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
damn you got got

I didn't pay the $22 for shipping. Since the total was $57 for the delete + shipping, and free shipping is at $59, I just tossed on a couple oil filters and drain plugs to run it up to $59.79.