GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Oh. Will get my Oettinger spoiler installed later today when the tape I ordered from Amazon arrives.

Polished and touched it up last night.

1678559007923.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
When will the battery cover show up… that thing stick out like a sore thumb. 2003 Chevy Silverado ss swag

A week? A month? 7 weeks? Who knows with stuff off AliExpress. It'll arrive when it arrives 🤣

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Got Monica, my AGM battery, and the jaybeefour installed. Routing for the wires coulda been better, but eh. Whatever.

View attachment 275384

Also got my Zhong Zhong wheel and climatronic controls installed .

View attachment 275385

Probably will be it for the day. Tomorrow I might wire up my dash cam, and run the harness for my sequential tails. That way when my adapter from Zero arrives on Monday, swapping to my euro LED tails is an easy task.

From there, all I have left to do is put on my drilled and slotted rotors I believe?
Need a coolant reroute hose, let Monica flex on ‘em

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Need a coolant reroute hose, let Monica flex on ‘em

CSB: When I first got my GTI, I had one of those ECS carbon fiber intake with the long name. It has a reroute hose. I thought I had let me car cool down enough, and when I went to swap the hose, that bitch shot out hot coolant like a shook up soda can.

I learnt that day that only first thing in the morning is the time to swap coolant hoses 🤣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Spoilers on.

PXL_20230311_175502637.MV.jpg

Ordered some 12mm spacers for all 4 corners and some extended bolts. Wanted to do that to verify there's no rubbing or anything, then I'll get some studs for it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
CSB: When I first got my GTI, I had one of those ECS carbon fiber intake with the long name. It has a reroute hose. I thought I had let me car cool down enough, and when I went to swap the hose, that bitch shot out hot coolant like a shook up soda can.

I learnt that day that only first thing in the morning is the time to swap coolant hoses 🤣
1678641611154.gif

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
makes me want the oettinger front lip fr
Yeah that lip kit for 100% looks best and so good on the R 7.5s. Probably needs some side skirts though since its design adds a considerable amount of depth.

A1DA86BD-2823-48E2-A76B-B7C60C096F2B.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R