GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
wew, a refugee thread to hide out from the spammers.

Don't get your hopes up, I spam the shit out of this thread.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I got my weird anime paste.
View attachment 282260

homer-japanese.gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bought a Tiguan for my wife. Now I regret selling my Prets from the R.

P_20230527_141923.jpg

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Bought a Tiguan for my wife. Now I regret selling my Prets from the R.

View attachment 282362
If it makes you feel any better, I think they would have bent almost instantly. My wife has almost the identical car and I agree though, it needs better wheels.

Are those the halogen headlights? Have you driven it at night yet? They were my biggest gripe about the Tiguan and I did a DEAutoKey kit on them. I think there's AliExpress headlights now though.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If it makes you feel any better, I think they would have bent almost instantly. My wife has almost the identical car and I agree though, it needs better wheels.

Are those the halogen headlights? Have you driven it at night yet? They were my biggest gripe about the Tiguan and I did a DEAutoKey kit on them. I think there's AliExpress headlights now though.

They are. Only the SEL Premium R-Line gets the adaptive LED headlights.

1684268445870.png

Probably won't be driven enough to justify Zhong Zhong headlights, but I'll check out the DEAutoKey bulbs, thanks.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Just finished using that short leaf blower nozzle for the first time, thing works great. Got at least 95% of the water off the car first pass. Highly recommend

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
The detail thread! I tried some P&S brake buster today and thought it worked pretty well. I think it'll be my go to wheel cleaner for a while, especially being able to get a gallon of it for $33. I swear it even got my wash mitt cleaner. I bought new mitts for the RS3 and the one I use on the wheels had some decent staining after a few washes.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
The detail thread! I tried some P&S brake buster today and thought it worked pretty well. I think it'll be my go to wheel cleaner for a while, especially being able to get a gallon of it for $33. I swear it even got my wash mitt cleaner. I bought new mitts for the RS3 and the one I use on the wheels had some decent staining after a few washes.

P&S Brake Buster is legit. I love that it works well on the wheel and tire.

P&S Undressed is great too for deep tire cleaning. It works well for me to prep tires for dressing.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
acadia you have like no products. i probably have at least 50 things lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
They are. Only the SEL Premium R-Line gets the adaptive LED headlights.

View attachment 282389

Probably won't be driven enough to justify Zhong Zhong headlights, but I'll check out the DEAutoKey bulbs, thanks.
yep, i too hate that the tigs dont have standard bixenons. so ugly.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Those are the 600 dollar zhongs, bmp just buys them, “QC’s” and then resells.
I'm sure, but I'd be willing to pay a little extra for customer support and the ability to return if they don't work right. They also make ones with the SEL Prem style running lights.