GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
TRY NOT TO SPEND MONEY ON YOUR CAR FOR TWO WEEKS CHALLENGE. IMPOSSIBLE!!! #CHALLENGE #CARS #SAVEMONEY

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
TRY NOT TO SPEND MONEY ON YOUR CAR FOR TWO WEEKS CHALLENGE. IMPOSSIBLE!!! #CHALLENGE #CARS #SAVEMONEY
I'm just a couple days away.
1679948042422.png

If APR would come out with their exhaust already...I got some paddles I've been eye ballin though.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm just a couple days away.
View attachment 276808

If APR would come out with their exhaust already...I got some paddles I've been eye ballin though.

I got this car and said "Well, at least I don't need to get much, since everything will just transfer right over."

Somehow I've spent $1k in 3 weeks. All those little fuckin' charges add up...

1679948816408.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That's the most basic Excel shit you can do. You can just click a button to sum up a column 🤣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Also if you want to get out of the parts department, Excel is the easiest way to do it.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
What do you mean you don't know how to excel? It's a damn necessity in business.

=sum(highlight cells you want to sum)

or

=sum(ctrl+shift+up arrow)

or

View attachment 276810

or

=cell 1 + cell 2 + cell 3....etc
because im a simple parts counterperson

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Someone posted this on reddit a while ago

1679950649074.png

And this was one of the (serious) responses:

"
Get really good at Excel and help people out with reports and analytics. But don't get insanely good or you'll get stuck as a business analyst.

Then you have to get really good at PowerPoint, but don't use it for it's intended purpose, use it to make things called "decks" that executives love. Use your Excel skills to put charts and graphs in those decks. See problems and come up with solutions. The more you have to present stuff to executives, the more likely you'll rise in the ranks.

Eventually people will start working for you, like business analysts. Learn how to manage people by being a leader, not a boss. Ultimately you'll sit on calls most of the day and guide conversations, and you'll have to understand at a medium-high level what your team is doing and when things will get done. This is one way to become a Vice President at a huge multinational firm. Process takes 10-15 years, or less if you're not an ass.
"

That's literally me. But I stopped after the first two steps, because I don't want to manage a team. Fuck that noise. My last job title before I moved to where I am now was "Data Analyst". Which is the same shit as "Business Analyst" lmao.

All you have to do is learn Excel.

19birel

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 - MK4 - B8.5
What kind of psychopath totals what they spend on their car in an excel spreadsheet? That's the last number I want to know:ROFLMAO: