GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I mean, they say "Made in Germany" on them?

1679513278976.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I was gonna wait a few months before I refinanced, but maybe I should jump on that. I've barely even looked at my loan info. I still haven't received anything to set up an account or make a payment. They said I had 45 days before my first payment was due. I got about 15 days left.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Or late 2023 when you take it in for an RS3

I don't think I'd want an 8V, and I would have to make hella career moves to be able to afford the 8Y comfortably. If I moved companies and got a 50% raise, maybe?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
When I was a teenager, I shaved my legs once as a bet. Getting into a clean bed with freshly shaved legs is an exhilarating feeling that women are hiding from men. I'd recommend everyone try it at least once. It's just hair, it grows back. I kept it up for a little while, but it just became too much of a hassle.

There’s nothing quite like a shorn scrotum. It’s breathtaking, really. I suggest you try it yourself.​

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Womp womp. $8 Zhong Zhong wiper delete didn't fit right. I could get it to "fit", but not to the point where I felt comfortable with it. Forcing it put too much pressure on the glass at an angle, didn't want to chance it breaking the glass or something.

Rear wiper lives on.

For now...
Apr wiper delete ftw

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
How much were they?

$9.69 each. Ordered two to get up to $59, along with some drain plugs. Not like they go bad, and I won't have to buy an il filter until my September 2024 oil change.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I do every 6 months. Usually that's around 6k-ish miles.