GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Problem solved itself. My wife saw all the open car tabs while she was in my office.

"Are you looking at a new car?!?"

"Well, nothing set in stone, but it has crossed my mind..."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!"

🤣 🤣

Although, I saw a slammed M4 parked in the garage at our office the other day when I ran in. Had the license plate "BRUH", which I was jealous AF of, since I'm dying to get my "DATBOI" plate, but fucking RI is probably never going to bring back vanity plates. Anyway, I had a pic of that on one of my monitors, and she said she likes the way that looks way better than my car. Just looks "cool and sleek" according to her, which I guess my car doesn't...

"I like how it's pearlescent and white!"

MOTHERFUCKER, MY CAR IS PEARLESCENT AND WHITE TOO!!!

1663852461351.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Other things that are illegal in RI, but who tf cares...

Window tint on non-SUV vehicles.
Modifying your exhaust to make it louder than it came from the factory.
Going above 65mph on 95.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Problem solved itself. My wife saw all the open car tabs while she was in my office.

"Are you looking at a new car?!?"

"Well, nothing set in stone, but it has crossed my mind..."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!"

🤣 🤣

Although, I saw a slammed M4 parked in the garage at our office the other day when I ran in. Had the license plate "BRUH", which I was jealous AF of, since I'm dying to get my "DATBOI" plate, but fucking RI is probably never going to bring back vanity plates. Anyway, I had a pic of that on one of my monitors, and she said she likes the way that looks way better than my car. Just looks "cool and sleek" according to her, which I guess my car doesn't...

"I like how it's pearlescent and white!"

MOTHERFUCKER, MY CAR IS PEARLESCENT AND WHITE TOO!!!

View attachment 261254

I'm getting fucking cucked by that M4 hard. It's been hours and my wife won't stop talking about it. How nice it looks. How much better it is than mine. Saying why can't I get a car like that...

If she had a dick, it'd would be fucking rock hard over that car. Calling a doctor since it's been over 4 hours.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
I'm getting fucking cucked by that M4 hard. It's been hours and my wife won't stop talking about it. How nice it looks. How much better it is than mine. Saying why can't I get a car like that...

If she had a dick, it'd would be fucking rock hard over that car. Calling a doctor since it's been over 4 hours.
buy one and then tell her it'll do a 6-second 60-130 on stock turbos/fuel system and watch how hard she gets

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

Get an m2, it’s small like you prefer and still will get the wife hard.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Like I don't think you guys understand. My wife doesn't give a shit about anything car related at all. So for this to still be on her mind and her still be talking about it 4 hours later, is huge. I mean, I would never buy one, but she didn't even shoot down the idea when I told her I used one was still $55k.

"But it looks so nice!"