GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI S w/DSG
Like I don't think you guys understand. My wife doesn't give a shit about anything car related at all. So for this to still be on her mind and her still be talking about it 4 hours later, is huge. I mean, I would never buy one, but she didn't even shoot down the idea when I told her I used one was still $55k.

"But it looks so nice!"
Doesn't even sound like agreement. Sounds like encouragement, better start looking at BMW forums and forgetting what signaling means.

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7
Same thing happened to me when my brother got an m3 comp white on white with all the options.

I had the cooliest car, then he did. Stole my honor and glory. At least I’m a virgin, I heard that’s cool.

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7
After conversing with my family @Acadia18, it seems that it is time to build tf outta your car. Don’t sell it, just be better.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Same thing happened to me when my brother got an m3 comp white on white with all the options.

I had the cooliest car, then he did. Stole my honor and glory. At least I’m a virgin, I heard that’s cool.
Learn how to heel/toe it better then steal his girl

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7
Learn how to heel/toe it better then steal his girl
If I ever go to the track I’m crashing my car. There’s no way I could let someone pass me it’s just an ego thing.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I think I'm going to let @dtfd talk me into us DIY'ing a carbon cleaning. It can't be worse than a solo turbo install 🤣

Any tips for someone who knows nothing about cars @jay745? Can the manifold be pried off with a 2x4? Is there a manifold service position?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I think I'm going to let @dtfd talk me into us DIY'ing a carbon cleaning. It can't be worse than a solo turbo install 🤣

Any tips for someone who knows nothing about cars @jay745? Can the manifold be pried off with a 2x4? Is there a manifold service position?
That's what jay was asking for the duct tape for

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

It's pretty straight forward. If you don't have a walnut blaster you'll be picking for a few hours but it's still straight forward. Buy a stubby 19mm wrench for the fuel lines.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's pretty straight forward. If you don't have a walnut blaster you'll be picking for a few hours but it's still straight forward. Buy a stubby 19mm wrench for the fuel lines.

Yeah, getting a media blaster. Not a fan of picking for a few hours. Also is an excuse to buy a better compressor than the one I found on the side of the road 🤣

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Buy one
Yeah, getting a media blaster. Not a fan of picking for a few hours. Also is an excuse to buy a better compressor than the one I found on the side of the road 🤣
Buy one of these. Thank me later, or don't.

RKX Carbon Cleaning Walnut Blaster Adapter Compatible with VW Audi TFSI Engines Intake Valve https://a.co/d/dHhHcRe

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R