GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
308 pages - the man that blew a motor and swapped three turbos isn't at even at tenth of the count; @JerseyDrew77 who is building one of the fastest MK7's on this continent, potentially the world is not even a fifth.

I've said it before. I give the people what they want. The others you mentioned need a lesson in showmanship 🤣

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
308 pages - the man that blew a motor and swapped three turbos isn't at even at tenth of the count; @JerseyDrew77 who is building one of the fastest MK7's on this continent, potentially the world is not even a fifth.
You're my boy, Blue!

I've said it before. I give the people what they want. The others you mentioned need a lesson in showmanship 🤣
Lol... I prefer quality over quantity which is why my build thread is where it's at.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So just to make sure I'm clear. The foe paw is using all seasons in the summer, not using all seasons in the winter, right? During the summer months, you should have a summer tire? During winter, who gives af what tire?
Summer tires for a high performance car in the summer.

Tires appropriate for the area you live in during the winter.

Puddle lights and wiper deletes for everyone.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's not in OT. This is a car forum.

Go to page 5 of the off topic forum, look at the second thread down... It's there.

Or at least, a link to my build thread is 😂

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
77wn48.jpg