GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Confirmed the DHL order is the intercooler!!

giphy (19).gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
another hard days work
1658191692897.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Looks like a perfect day to install an intercooler in a garage without A/C!

Screenshot_20220720-203437_Chrome.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Get longer bolts for the core support to put it in service position. That way you can have to core support hang there and support itself while you work instead of wrestling with trying to hold up the core support on top of removing the ic. Don't make it harder for yourself

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Get longer bolts for the core support to put it in service position. That way you can have to core support hang there and support itself while you work instead of wrestling with trying to hold up the core support on top of removing the ic. Don't make it harder for yourself

Do you know what size they are? M6?

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Do you know what size they are? M6?
Hard to say, vw made two different sizes. Once you have the bumper cover off just take one of them out, go to ace hardware and match the threads with a bolt about 4 inches longer. You need one for each side

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Hard to say, vw made two different sizes. Once you have the bumper cover off just take one of them out, go to ace hardware and match the threads with a bolt about 4 inches longer. You need one for each side

That would require me driving my wife's Nissan Rogue, which I try to avoid doing at all costs. I swear that's the worst modern vehicle on the road. There's a reason they're cheap as shit.

I guess I'll have to scour the internet for that information instead of having it spoon fed to me like a toddler. I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I always did intercooler swaps the old fashioned way without the magical service position jay speaks of. I could do it myself. Takes 4 hours at the slow 'wheres my 10m (or in this case t27)' pace that i go.

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I always did intercooler swaps the old fashioned way without the magical service position jay speaks of. I could do it myself. Takes 4 hours at the slow 'wheres my 10m (or in this case t27)' pace that i go.
People like to do things the hard way, like sitting down to wipe 🤷