GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AC issues

Mdanish4

Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
Alright guys so I am in a desperate need of help lol. I have a GTI with R turbo and Eurodyne Stage 2 tune with all other supporting mods. My AC started to have temperature issues, to be specific, at IDLE AC does not blow cold air and when xsr is in motion (at highway speeds) it blows ice chill air.

I had it checked out by 3 shops and they all told me that the its the compressor going bad. It doesn't compress as it should at IDLE so I took the car in and had the compressor replaced by a brand new Denso unit.

After the replacement, it still does the dame thing.now it blows even chiller while in motion but then looses the coldness as speed gets reduced. Can anyone point me to the right direction. What should I look for?

amsr

Ready to race!
Mine has always sort of done the same thing. But it's pretty subtle. It's possible there is a problem with yours, but its also possible that you are just getting more air flow over the condenser and thus dissipating more heat and making the car cooler while driving at high speed. The AC on this car is kind of weak IMHO.