GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ABS Error Codes

Metro424

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all, hopefully this is the correct section to post this but I'm having an issue with my ABS and everything associated with it. Im getting codes U0415/534A, U0415/5A5A and U112E/4341A.

So far, I cleared the faults with the AP and restarted the vehicle. I charged the battery to 100% and restarted the vehicle. The faults come back immediately. The car is 5 years old with 73k miles on it with a past parts history including a DSG replacement at 40k miles and a intermittent fault for cylinder 2 misfire that i believe is related to my Stage 1 tune.

What should I try next at this point, the vehicle drives with these errors. I get lights on the dash for ESC fault, ABS, TPMS, Hill hold, Cross traffic, BSM, Adaptive lights. Basically every light but EPC. Battery has been replaced once since new.

Thanks!

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Hey all, hopefully this is the correct section to post this but I'm having an issue with my ABS and everything associated with it. Im getting codes U0415/534A, U0415/5A5A and U112E/4341A.

So far, I cleared the faults with the AP and restarted the vehicle. I charged the battery to 100% and restarted the vehicle. The faults come back immediately. The car is 5 years old with 73k miles on it with a past parts history including a DSG replacement at 40k miles and a intermittent fault for cylinder 2 misfire that i believe is related to my Stage 1 tune.

What should I try next at this point, the vehicle drives with these errors. I get lights on the dash for ESC fault, ABS, TPMS, Hill hold, Cross traffic, BSM, Adaptive lights. Basically every light but EPC. Battery has been replaced once since new.

Thanks!
I had my battery unplugged when I installed my intercooler. I got all those faults when I plugged it back in and drove for the first time; few drives later they all went away. I think it is the battery.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
The battery tester at the auto parts store agrees with you. Replaced under warranty, codes cleared with AP all lights came back immediately. I’m going to try obd11 and see if it can tell me more/ clear codes more permanently
We posted at the same time; any connectors loose?

TXMK7R

Car(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Following. I’m fighting the same battle after replacing my battery a week ago. Nothing I’ve tried has cleared all of these faults.

TXMK7R

Car(s)
2016 VW Golf R
ABS is the first error that pops up on mine while I'm driving now, then all the rest after.
I had my windshield replaced about two weeks ago, now I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.

Metro424

Passed Driver's Ed
ABS is the first error that pops up on mine while I'm driving now, then all the rest after.
I had my windshield replaced about two weeks ago, now I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.
I had my windshield replaced 4 years ago lol I don’t think that’s my problem.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The battery tester at the auto parts store agrees with you. Replaced under warranty, codes cleared with AP all lights came back immediately. I’m going to try obd11 and see if it can tell me more/ clear codes more permanently
Did they do the battery adaptation?