GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A2B Motorsports RS3 Brushless LPFP FWD & AWD

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
You should easily be in the 3s on full E85 60-100. Sub 8s might be tough though.

I am sitting at 4.8-5.0s consistently right now. Still slow, but to be expected running such a mild tune. Gonna be awesome to get the e85 tune going later this week.

Pump is smashing it. Upgraded my fuel line at time of install. Running between 7.9-8.1bar.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
I can agree with that. Just knew I would be able to eliminate that if I had any issues after getting the turbo installed. Between my installs and the shop I used for the turbo, everything is dialed.

Currently on 91oct, 26psi and 5 degrees of timing. Runs like a full tilt 93oct IS38 file based on my 60-100 times. And I am happy with that as it is just a winter tune file. I can run 93 and bump the timing slider as well.

Time for the full e85 tune. Goal is low 4s 60-100 full weight, and sub-8s 60-130. Might not be doable full weight, but I can sure try. If I can get a raised rev limit DSG file, I will be able to hit 100mph in 3rd by 7100 rpm or so.
What dsg tune do you have? I have eurodyne and Matt sent me a file to raise redline but something with my stg3 eurodyne tcu tune isn't letting it rev out in manual mode

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
What dsg tune do you have? I have eurodyne and Matt sent me a file to raise redline but something with my stg3 eurodyne tcu tune isn't letting it rev out in manual mode

I am on Eurodyne Stage 3 DSG. Maestro has ECU rev limit control in any of the files. But the Stage 3 DSG file has a hard shift limit of 6800-6900rpm.

There is rumor that mythical raised rev limit Stage 3 TCU file exists. Don't know anyone running it. I "may" have put in a request for the tune for my box code...and wasn't flat out denied.

Not many have hope, but I do believe that Tapp will come through. He has always uploaded what I needed when requested or responded if I had an issue. I really only want a 7200rpm redline. But would be nice to have it be 7500-7800rpm for those with built heads (and set the limit in the ECU tune). The standard housing Vortex can keep rev'ing out/hold power past 7300-7400rpm on full e85, but 101-105mph is a great shift point for that turbo.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Aren't there other people on the eurodyne stage 3 dsg tune revving to 7800? I thought something was wrong with my tcu or something. When I messaged him about it, he said the stg3 file does not allow custom shift points like that but putting it in manual should let you rev out. There wasn't really any solution that came from our conversation. Mine sometimes in S mode on a hard launch will rev to 7500 but that's only 1st to 2nd

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Aren't there other people on the eurodyne stage 3 dsg tune revving to 7800? I thought something was wrong with my tcu or something. When I messaged him about it, he said the stg3 file does not allow custom shift points like that but putting it in manual should let you rev out. There wasn't really any solution that came from our conversation. Mine sometimes in S mode on a hard launch will rev to 7500 but that's only 1st to 2nd

Hoon had mentioned being able to rev out super high, but turns out he is on the APR BT/EFR tune. Said it was "Stage 3" from APR

He said the file has autoshift set to 7200rpm in Sport, but no autoshift in manual. Rev'd it out to 7900rpm in manual and shifted cause it was still riding out lol.

613B6

Ready to race!
There is rumor that mythical raised rev limit Stage 3 TCU file exists. Don't know anyone running it. I "may" have put in a request for the tune for my box code...and wasn't flat out denied.

Its exists.. ;)

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Its exists.. ;)

This confirms the existence of two mythical Eurodyne entities. The raised rev limit Stage 3 TCU and a wild @613B6.

Pretty sure there might be a flurry of notifications for you. And here I was being nice and not trying to spam you all weekend with tune chat. You did this to yourself lol. Welcome back.

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
sucks that basically on any platform once you start messing with fuel pumps the reliabilty often takes a hit, i keep making this mistake over and over on various fast cars i've built. glad you guys and EQT are working it out

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Looks like this installation is significantly easier/shorter than a pm4 install so thumbs up for that alone.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Follow up on this pump and tuning. I attached a link to a 4th gear log that was done slightly below a half of a tank. Currently running e65, 31psi of boost, and 12 degrees of timing. LPFP duty is hitting 80% per the log and fuel pressure drops from 8.2Bar to 7.3Bar (119psi to 105psi). Still have headroom to turn up duty.

Also, siphon/feed issues hit right at 1/4 tank or lower. No pulls above 3rd gear below 3/8 of a tank and definitely none below a 1/4 tank. I do have parts ordered to provide a second (and drastically better) siphon
to the tank (stock is still used).

https://datazap.me/u/arob157/a2b-pump?log=0&data=1-7-8-9

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Follow up on this pump and tuning. I attached a link to a 4th gear log that was done slightly below a half of a tank. Currently running e65, 31psi of boost, and 12 degrees of timing. LPFP duty is hitting 80% per the log and fuel pressure drops from 8.2Bar to 7.3Bar (119psi to 105psi). Still have headroom to turn up duty.

Also, siphon/feed issues hit right at 1/4 tank or lower. No pulls above 3rd gear below 3/8 of a tank and definitely none below a 1/4 tank. I do have parts ordered to provide a second (and drastically better) siphon
to the tank (stock is still used).

https://datazap.me/u/arob157/a2b-pump?log=0&data=1-7-8-9
can you elaborate on the different siphon system you are planning on using
thanks