GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A2B Motorsports RS3 Brushless LPFP FWD & AWD

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
eBay UK site is where I found mine. A salvage place out of Germany I believe was where mine came from.

yakev724

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 S3
No good reason - just wanted a cleaner OEM MPI install and lower mileage part. Assumed it would be identical except the MPI fitting. Ordered a t-fitting and will revert when it arrives today, fingers crossed.

For good order I did revert to my original (US) HPFP and no more issues.

Not sure if EU pump is somehow different or just the one I had was faulty, but not going to try to find out.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
Has anyone tried removing their stock controller and putting the rs3 controller in its location?

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
Has anyone tried removing their stock controller and putting the rs3 controller in its location?
I tried with the silver controller and it didn't fit, but maybe the newer black controller will fit?

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
I tried with the silver controller and it didn't fit, but maybe the newer black controller will fit?
I just got mine a few months ago and it came with the silver one. Wasn’t aware of a new model.
I’ve been looking at parts diagrams and pics of used gas tanks. Cant tell if the mount it slides into is different. Probably is. Otherwise why would they suggest just tucking it up behind a panel. But that seems half-assed and overtime that’s how you get wiring issues.

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
I just got mine a few months ago and it came with the silver one. Wasn’t aware of a new model.
I’ve been looking at parts diagrams and pics of used gas tanks. Cant tell if the mount it slides into is different. Probably is. Otherwise why would they suggest just tucking it up behind a panel. But that seems half-assed and overtime that’s how you get wiring issues.
I guess it must be shipping with really recent orders then?
I read about the new black controller on the EQT FB group and it's also shown in the product pictures on A2B's website. https://a2bmotorsport.net/products/a2b-motorsport-rs3-brushless-fuel-pump-retrofit-kit

yakev724

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 S3
Interested in a cleaner controller mounting solution as well. Silver one can get quite warm, curious to see how black one gets on.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
Anyone notice that the RS3 pump doesn’t prime as long as the factory pump? The rs3 pump primes for a second or less when opening the door for instance.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
The EQT MPI tunes use closed loop lowside fuel pressure control. The pump only runs long enough to hit whatever the programmed desired lowside fuel pressure is, not x seconds or whatever like it is stock. The MPI fuel pressure sensor lets you enable this neat feature built into the ECU.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
The EQT MPI tunes use closed loop lowside fuel pressure control. The pump only runs long enough to hit whatever the programmed desired lowside fuel pressure is, not x seconds or whatever like it is stock. The MPI fuel pressure sensor lets you enable this neat feature built into the ECU.
Right on. Thank you.