GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A few MA specific questions (North Shore)

ginsy

Ready to race!
- What is the best shop to get a 4 wheel alignment for a car that is lowered on springs?

- I am looking at getting tints and have been recommended Tintworks. Anyone with any experience or have a rough idea on cost for a GSW?

I want aftermarket headlights for my 2019 GSW. I am looking into the BEC/Eds, Helix, or waiting for the OSRAM option that is supposedly coming out in the next couple months. The problem is, none of these options have a side marker in them.
- Is a sidemarker required by law in MA? From what I could tell they are only required for large trailers or commercial vehicles.
- Have any of you had problems getting past inspection with Eds/BEC/Helix lights?
- If a sidemarker is required has anyone come up with a good custom solution?

EaEThatsMe

I would suggest Eastside Motoring for all of your needs. They have an in ground alignment machine. And Danny, one of their tint guys, has done 5 cars for me, plus countless others for the Celtics and Bruins etc. that take their cars there.
In regards to the rest, I have no solution but wish you well sir!

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
2nd for Auto Engineering in Lexington. Eastside is great but more focused on show than go for the most part.

As for lights, DOT lights are required, and I believe DOT lights require markers. That said, I haven't had a shop look twice at my euro mk7.5 taillights....

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Fast track in peabody for all alignment and wheel/tire needs. They do all kinds of other work too. Great shop with honest billing.