NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
also, sorry about the quality, i had to reduce the file sizes from 500MB to 50MB but it works

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
they are wakeboarding videos of me and some friends and its the whole background to my user name. the first one is just a sponsor thing of my friends. and the other one is one i think is pretty sweet. im waiting on one last video to finish up with youtube and then that will be posted. the final one is my fav

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
must try this sport sometimes.....cool video

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I was expecting something completely different.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door

Josh0000

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 UG GTI 6spd
thats some good stuff man. congrats. i like how you made the music match the rythm of the riding. i wakeboard too. are you one of the guys boarding?? if so who?? yall are good.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
thats some good stuff man. congrats. i like how you made the music match the rythm of the riding. i wakeboard too. are you one of the guys boarding?? if so who?? yall are good.

i used to but i had to quit due to an ankle injury that fucked me up pretty good. wakeboard bindings squeeze the muscles in my ankle up against metal and causes it to fail and pretty much useless. so now i just film, wakesurf, and ride on the boat. im hoping to endure wakeskating this season :biggrin:

and as the music with the riding, thats how you make it look good

Josh0000

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 UG GTI 6spd
that sucks dude but yea you should start wakeskatin then. lol yea your right about the music

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
im definately looking into man, wake surfing is fun stuff too. im gonna give it a try first before i get too serious about it