GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A bunch Of Goodies (Maryland)

BMAN

Go Kart Newbie
All items are brand new never installed. Located in Maryland. Sorry will not ship

Black cargo tray $30

Chrome Euro headlight switch (Auto) $60

Aluminum paddle shifters $35

Pedal & foot rest set $40

55belairgasser

Passed Driver's Ed
If you do decide to ship I will take the Paddle Shifters for $35 plus the shipping cost. Thanks - Lance

BMAN

Go Kart Newbie
I have no issues shipping the items, the problem is I don't use Paypal and not looking to sign up to sell the items. I've had a few people inquire if I would ship, I said I would and asked for a Postal money order, I mentioned I can cash and ship all at the same time and email the confirmation number. Not one person responded back to me. I guess the trust factor doesn't exist anymore? Like I'm going to try to rip someone off. That's why all my ads always say local pick-up or sorry will not ship. I've been around a longtime and use to buy and sell all the time and I'm talking big price items $3-$5K and never had an issue doing it this way. I know things can still happen but I hope most people are still honest and trustworthy.

SLC4EVER

Passed Driver's Ed
Would you mind posting a picture of the back of the gas pedal? I'm trying to remove mine and it doesn't want to budge. It feels like I'm going to break it.

BMAN

Go Kart Newbie
Would you mind posting a picture of the back of the gas pedal? I'm trying to remove mine and it doesn't want to budge. It feels like I'm going to break it.

I tried to get a picture for you but being its sealed in plastic the reflection was making it to hard to see. Mine just has a small rubber lip around it with a small piece missing at the top. I would suggest pulling from the center of the top and work your way around to pull it off.