GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'98 Camry 3.0 V6 1MZFE engine

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Probably won't be any takers here, bigtime longshot, but... I have a 98 camry with the 3.0 V6 1MZFE engine in it.

The car itself is an Ohio car so its rusted as all hell but the engine and transmission run like a top. 230,000 miles on it, gaskets were replaced about 50k ago. I've read that people use this engine for various MR2 builds and such, I know TRD made a supercharger for it but its $2-3k and can be hard to find. Could be a good engine for custom build - power output is just barely shy of 200 hp, 185-209 ftlb of torque.

Pretty much everything else from the car would be a part out since it needs some suspension work to continue driving. The car is my winter beater and I'm ready to move on to a newer car to last me a while. Seats are in good shape, brand new battery, two sets of wheels - one OEM that have been repainted by me (shit-ily) and one Focal brand split 5 spoke, black with machined face, has aftermarket double din DVD head unit, two 12 inch subs, aftermarket HiFi sound system all the way around. Other than that nothing fancy. Like I said, longshot but if someone wants the engine or knows someone who might, let me know

Make me a fair offer, and I think it goes without saying local only unless you want to pay to ship it haha. I probably wouldnt pull the engine myself since I've never really done it, but could be a fun project

Last edited: