GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

9.94 second Golf R in Puerto Rico

ImolaSix

Wow, this is a great build! Congrats on those times!

Did you run the stock DSG clutches until they started slipping before upgrading to the dodson? If so, at what torque level did you start seeing slip?

Rick R

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow, this is a great build! Congrats on those times!

Did you run the stock DSG clutches until they started slipping before upgrading to the dodson? If so, at what torque level did you start seeing slip?

Dodson clutch was was installed at the same time with engine upgrades.:D

Rick R

Passed Driver's Ed

new engine upgrade, RPC manifold, next Sunday heading to European Racing Battle Fest at Salinas Speedway, PR

Mrc5z

Ready to race!
Just saw this car on 1320 as well, congrats and well built. On a sidenote, im very surprised to see such cars in PR! not too shabby

Rick R

Passed Driver's Ed
on Sunday, January 13, 2019 went to the Salinas Speedway Track for European Racing Battle fest (daylight event temperature in the mid to high 80's - Caribbean island)

my best 1/4 mile sec: 9.98sec @ 138.35 mph

best mph @ 1/4 mile: 141.25 mph c 10.23sec

We were trying new trans maps.
Thanks to Jeff from United Motorsport.

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
on Sunday, January 13, 2019 went to the Salinas Speedway Track for European Racing Battle fest (daylight event temperature in the mid to high 80's - Caribbean island)

my best 1/4 mile sec: 9.98sec @ 138.35 mph

best mph @ 1/4 mile: 141.25 mph c 10.23sec

We were trying new trans maps.

Didn't see this post before. Times are looking solid! Some better temps/DA and some tweaks, i bet you'll knock off at least a couple tenths. Good luck again!

Rick R

Passed Driver's Ed
Didn't see this post before. Times are looking solid! Some better temps/DA and some tweaks, i bet you'll knock off at least a couple tenths. Good luck again!

Luchos
yes actually we are getting high IAT, and will be installing a double intercooler

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Luchos
yes actually we are getting high IAT, and will be installing a double intercooler

If I'm not mistaken, you're using a stock location IC right now? I deleted mine and put a nice FMIC up front. I used the OEM plastic endtanks to hold the radiator assembly together. I feel like this way everything is spaced apart just right for cooling purposes. Another option to consider besides a dual IC set-up. Can recoup some cost by selling the old one.

Rick R

Passed Driver's Ed
If I'm not mistaken, you're using a stock location IC right now? I deleted mine and put a nice FMIC up front. I used the OEM plastic endtanks to hold the radiator assembly together. I feel like this way everything is spaced apart just right for cooling purposes. Another option to consider besides a dual IC set-up. Can recoup some cost by selling the old one.

will looking for alternatives, keep you posted.