GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

80’s cars

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Had a quick drive with my buddy who’s getting out of a fully built STI, and bought this tiny car. I never thought it was so small, but it makes the Golf look huge! Cool car, looking forward to seeing him mod for the track.

1670261321761.jpeg

ShagginGSW

Go Kart Newbie
Nice looking FC. Just be sure to wear ear plugs if you decide to watch it at the track.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Nice looking FC. Just be sure to wear ear plugs if you decide to watch it at the track.
He just got it but yeah it’s a little loud and will probably get louder, knowing him. Glad I was driving in front of him last night.
And bring a spare transmission or two.
He’s had an amazingly disappointing run with his STI in the past couple years, so I’d bet he won’t mind dumping money into a (hopefully) less expensive car. He’s had a couple of these before so I imagine he knows what he’s in for. Betting it’ll be super fast for what it is, in a year or so.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
My dad had an FD from new until a couple of years ago. I always enjoyed that car, and once he went from the rubber charge pipes to a more rigid setup, it was completely reliable. It ate oil, but that's just the nature of a Wankel.