GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

6.5" Matte Screen with Bezel and Vents

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I pulled my OEM GTI 6.5" screen last night. No broken clips on the bezel or vents (I don't know why people have trouble pulling the entire assembly out of the dash. I didn't have to separate the bezel from the vents -- the whole thing came out relatively easily using fingers and plastic trim tools). No scratches on the screen. Screen functions perfectly.
Non-nav, with faux carbon fiber (black with honeycomb pattern) bezel.

Can sell all three separately.

All three together: $155 shipped
Screen by itself: $100 shipped
Bezel by itself: $35 shipped
Vents by themselves: $30 shipped

Obviously if anyone in the SoCal area wants to pick up, the prices will be lower.

Last edited:

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
What did you replace it with? I'm thinking about replacing my 6.5 screen also.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Where did you find your bezel for the 8" screen? Good luck with sale!

I got it from a fellow SoCal Mk7 fb group user. But it has a couple of tiny nicks that are driving my OCD insane. I ended up ordering a brand new bezel from e-acca and will be selling the nicked one at a nice discount.

UA TDI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I got it from a fellow SoCal Mk7 fb group user. But it has a couple of tiny nicks that are driving my OCD insane. I ended up ordering a brand new bezel from e-acca and will be selling the nicked one at a nice discount.

Nice! Hope I’m not derailing your thread too much but would you happen to know the part number for the gti 8in bezel? Can’t find it for the life of me and I’ve been trying to find one for the 8inch matte display I managed to buy. Hope you can sell this, seems like a fair offer!

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Nice! Hope I’m not derailing your thread too much but would you happen to know the part number for the gti 8in bezel? Can’t find it for the life of me and I’ve been trying to find one for the 8inch matte display I managed to buy. Hope you can sell this, seems like a fair offer!

I'll get you the PN once I get to my computer.
I was told by e-acca today this bezel us not produced anymore. They'll be refunding me. I had to order one from a dealership. :(

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Dang that’s too bad! Glad you found a dealership that could fulfill it

Here's the part number: 5GM819728EDAR.

Get yours, they are going fast. If you don't find one, I'll sell you my used 8" one at a nice discount. I paid $170+ for the bezel from the dealership, before shipping.