Status
Not open for further replies.

fck5150

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti
Lol,

Tldr:

Customer changes mind constantly and set up.

I offer to update and still tune the car for no additional cost.

Customer is asked for information. Doesn't respond...for month. Then complains that I haven't communicated.

I speak with customer on phone. Settle everything and ask for vital info again

Sends wrong info.....

I send tune (Friday) . Won't work due to wrong info. I take a weekend off and now this.

I'm glad it's over
I stopped Taking etunes almost a year ago (shut ordering off on the page) while I clean out any back log

People like Ratep are literally not worth my time

I could post his tirades but tbh idgaf

Thanks for stopping by 👍
I could post yours and the recorded convo we had as well. But i don’t want to do that. You take peoples money. That’s all you’ve done for years. If you want to post my convos and emails I can do the same.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Screenshot_20211025-121521_Google.jpg

5150 Racing

Ready to race!
Jon picks and chooses who he wanted to actually talk to. If he was such a good tuner he would have such a sucking rep for conning people lol. I don’t care what they say.
No its about respect.
Those who respect my time and work with me, get my time and energy.
Those who make threats and irrational tirades on my Facebook messages, don't.
You alone caused your issues.
Your personality, and communication skills caused your issues. You changing your mind and your mods, Fucking up the car etc caused your issue.

I was ready to get your car done I sent a file with the info (serial) you provided incorrectly. But you couldn't wait for me to re do it not on my first weekend off in a month. 👍

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You let me know how you want to play this. The list goes on. On the amount of people who you’ve just never been pleased with your work. People say the same thing over and over and over about you. If you want to post my convos I’ll post yours as well, the emails, the deleted comments all that good stuff. I got it all
Better hurry and post them before the thread gets closed. 😂

fck5150

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti
No its about respect.
Those who respect my time and work with me, get my time and energy.
Those who make threats and irrational tirades on my Facebook messages, don't.
You alone caused your issues.
Your personality, and communication skills caused your issues. You changing your mind and your mods, Fucking up the car etc caused your issue.

I was ready to get your car done I sent a file with the info (serial) you provided incorrectly. But you couldn't wait for me to re do it not on my first weekend off in a month. 👍
It’s always the people’s fault who bought the tunes from you right? Stop selling tunes and worry about tuning lambos and R8s as you said 300.00 means nothing to you as you said right?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
You let me know how you want to play this. The list goes on. On the amount of people who you’ve just never been pleased with your work. People say the same thing over and over and over about you. If you want to post my convos I’ll post yours as well, the emails, the deleted comments all that good stuff. I got it all
I like how this OP started off by trying to imply people are lacking Intelligence cause they WONT read through his rant.

Yet he cannot even properly use and forum and quotes himself to have a convo with himself.

My prediction… This thread and user will be cleaned from the forum by this afternoon. (Granted you may be in the right… this is not the place for you to create a derogatory account just to complain about a company, go do that on YELP)

5150 Racing

Ready to race!
It’s always the people’s fault who bought the tunes from you right? Stop selling tunes and worry about tuning lambos and R8s as you said 300.00 means nothing to you as you said right?
Like I said, dozens of times. I stopped taking etunes. Months ago. The only ones I do are personal referrals from current customers.

I'm too busy for any more.
Keep in mind you BEGGED me to tune your car. On the phone and via msg.

I'll gladly refund you $100 for a dsg tune you didn't get. The ecutek Dongle, and licenses are yours, as is the is38 tune we did

Status
Not open for further replies.