GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

500+ whp GTI

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Ok folks, today was the day that Ed and I dialed in my MPI tune, remotely, on the dyno. I wish I took some vids but I was sitting in my passenger seat taking logs with my Access Port so no vids, only a picture of my dyno chart. It only took Ed 5 revisions to dial it in and the final result was 515.33 whp and 459.80 wtq on 34.5 psi of boost and 12 deg. of timing. We could have taken the turbo further but didn't want to because I have a stock block. Ethanol content was at 77 and my car has a little over 74k miles.

20200622_170822.jpg

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Nice Drew! Hopefully I can see/ride over the 4th sometime. Next fun mod should be airing it out 😎

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Congratulations on getting everything finished up! The torque curve looks fantastic and spool seems to be pretty quick too. I'm sure it's a blast. Hopefully I'll see it in action soon!

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Airing it out as in air ride? Getting slammed on bags?
Air Disclaimer : I got to learn today that when it’s 110 out with piping hot pavement it’s not a good idea to air out if you’ve got so soft outer compounds like mp4s😂 when I got home I thought I ran over something like tar turns out it was the tire melting and rolling, like how R compounds look after an autocross run on hot pavement ...