GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

40k Service $929.77 ??

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
Dang that is crazy! doesn't even have brake fluid flush...Do it yourself. Buy all the tools if you dont already have it and you'll still be saving hundreds of dollars.
OIL - 70$
Air Filter - 20$
Cabin Filter - 20$
Spark Pugs - 50$
Transmission Fluid - 150$
Brake Fluid - 10$

Unfortunately not everyone is able or wants to work on their own car. I would love to try but I live in an apartment and have a garage barely wide enough for my GTI lol. Like I wrote before I only paid a little over $600 for my 40K service. Another member told me that is about what they spent buying all the needed parts themselves and having an independent shop do the labor.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Unfortunately not everyone is able or wants to work on their own car. I would love to try but I live in an apartment and have a garage barely wide enough for my GTI lol. Like I wrote before I only paid a little over $600 for my 40K service. Another member told me that is about what they spent buying all the needed parts themselves and having an independent shop do the labor.
Agreed; not everyone can or wants to. I do a lot of DIY stuff but still happily pay my shop for certain things I don't want to do.