GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

400whp E85 GTI Roll Racing

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yeah I never answered his comment.

You’re a clown 🤡 bro. At this point I feel like I turn you on, because you seem to think of me so often, and hold onto things of the past. Come out of the closet already dude. Please don’t use my pictures for your alone time...

You say “everyone else knows” when there were literally several other dudes in this chat disagreeing with you. You’re a 🤡 bro. You can take whatever you want from this. I won’t be responding more. Don’t have time for idiots.
Since you don't have time for idiots why don't you go to VW Vortex and haunt that forum. @JerseyDrew77 is a well respected member of this forum.

You contribute nothing but arguments and then insult people who disagree with you.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
47C5D10B-BC81-485A-B784-F92E92746496.gif

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Me and @Javwohl were talking on the phone today. And out of no where he picks a fight with poor Leo.
Man I didn't pick a fight with him. I was just minded my own business and comes and was like I need some treats right now or else. I was like you know that I don't give you treats but he was like the fat one does why won't you.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Show me where your street driven vehicle, on a street setup is getting a 1.7 60ft time? I’ll wait.

You dummies keep comparing track drag setups. This whole discussion was based off of Jersey asking why nobody dig races anymore, referring to talk about street racing, not drag racing!

I have continued to say that FWD is doable to gain a decent launch in the street, but like you guys have explained, it need to be set up right. I agree. But bro, a mid 4-second 0-60mph is not that fast! You guys are 0-60mph talking numbers that are decades old worthy. A RWD car, with the same power, will win almost every time! E46 M3 STOCK, with less power than a Stage 2 IS20 or IS38, is FASTER from a dig! Why? RWD, that’s why! That’s a fact! For some reason you guys are incapable of knowing basic physics.

YES, a FWD can be decent, but in comparison to RWD or AWD, it’s crap. And to make FWD good, you have to tune it, put better tires on it, better suspension, etc. If FWD was so good, it would be good FROM THE FACTORY, not modded.

For some reason you guys have to pester on in this argument, and then the only way for Jersey to feel like his argument is valid, is by making things personal, attacking me on something that happened years ago, but for some reason, even though he was never involved, he can’t get over it. That’s so hilarious and so 🤡’ish on his end. Drama Queen!! That’s why he’s not worth my time.
Yeah I never answered his comment.

You’re a clown 🤡 bro. At this point I feel like I turn you on, because you seem to think of me so often, and hold onto things of the past. Come out of the closet already dude. Please don’t use my pictures for your alone time...

You say “everyone else knows” when there were literally several other dudes in this chat disagreeing with you. You’re a 🤡 bro. You can take whatever you want from this. I won’t be responding more. Don’t have time for idiots.
OMG, this is hilarious! Racing from a dig is both the street and track, dumbass. You keep bringing up the RWD and AWD stuff when we all already said that those are better platforms to race with from a dig and everytime somebody posts a legitimate statement or video, you once again try to bash it because you get all butthurt. Have fun with your slow ass GTI. If you're such a tough guy keyboard warrior, why don't you come on out to Virginia Beach and man up, instead of talking all this garbage. I'm done with you and now added you to my ignore list.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
The trick is in the tq reduction. Or boost map per gear. The idea of making the car slower in the first two gears making the car actually faster escapes folks.

That's what I've always said. As long as you can keep your tires from spinning less, the guy with 500+ can still lose to the 400+ as long as the 400+ is basically, gradually increasing in tq/powa through the range while putting it all down. If that 500+ guy isn't dialed in correctly and he's mostly spinning, he's losing all that access to his 500+ while all your 400+ is sticking. It is more work though for a FWD because this is necessary to keep the power down when compared to an AWD lets say where the power is mostly just going equally effortlessly with minimal spin.

nm94

Car(s)
2021 MK 7.5 GTI SE
Hello all!

We welcome back the Jewels MK7.5 GTI to the forums! This time we've got an IS38+ Turbo from JD Eurosports strapped to the GTI. Running Full E85 (no MPI) on a conservative tune. Less Timing, Less boost compared to the Full E85 IS20 setup we once had. Took it out for some fun and here is a vid of it in action.

If you've been following the build on our YT you will see it is currently dyno tuned. Made 408WHP on E70. Subscribe to the Youtube channel for ALL updates on this build as we plan on doing a full review very soon!

Been watching some of your videos and you put me onto the JDE IS38+. You have one of the cleanest OEM+ style GTI’s out there which is what I’m going for with my ‘21 SE. Impressive on the road as well. I don’t know if I’m not looking in the right places but I haven’t seen anything else on the JDE turbo. Just curious as to why you went with this one over others, how reliable it is compared to OEM, and if you upgraded the motor with Golf R parts?