• 53337220.jpg
    53337220.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3,065

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
"192 miles per hour??? :-O"

Yes, but it is limited at 310kmh / 192mph, however, because the DSG intelligently protects when reaching 7000rpm in the 6th gear automatically in all Golf R7 /Audi S3 / Cupra engines.

By the way: 310 kmh is nothing special on German highways because all young drivers are highly trained in an expensive 40- hour-training at the age of 18 to be able to deal with such speed...and the highways (e.g. Autobahn A2) are less crowded...Come, see and drive...

Last edited:

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
If you want I can change the speedometer to mp/h and make a highway drag race (0-190) for you soon. Just tell...

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
If you want I can change the speedometer to mp/h and make a highway drag race (0-190) for you soon. Just tell...

Please do it!:D

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
He changes the map live on the dyno? Not makes changes flashes then runs it again?

Yes:), he sits in the car on the dyno and consequently saves lots of time because he does not have to go to his office after each run anymore or wait for flashing done. Therefore, he gets more cars done each day. It was great to observe him (the tuner is called Marcel Tembrake from MTR Performance Germany). Just ask him how he organizes everything. The dyno was done at TIJ-Power.

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Yes:), he sits in the car on the dyno and consequently saves lots of time because he does not have to go to his office after each run anymore or wait for flashing done. Therefore, he gets more cars done each day. It was great to observe him (the tuner is called Marcel Tembrake from MTR Performance Germany). Just ask him how he organizes everything. The dyno was done at TIJ-Power.

It will be amazing if that gets release. I have 6 CMD flash tools.
He is well known and very reputable, on of the first tuners that could tune for a big turbo on MQB and the first to tune the new TTRS. You are in good hands.

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion

iTsLiKeAnEgG

Ready to race!
How does this compare to the tte525r or other bolt on turbos?