GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4" true downpipe

yakev724

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 S3
Anyone fitted a resonator to a larger DP?

Thinking of fitting one of these to the TS rear section. Same as the 17950 but 3.5", don't see why it wouldn't work...

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
I went CTS catted. Since I’m keeping the stock catback exhaust and stock charge pipes I don’t see the need to have a 4” downpipe as I still have plenty of other restrictions. Killer price right now on CTS catted down pipes for less than $500.

ken527k

Car(s)
2020 MK7.5 GTI
aaaand

ken527k

Car(s)
2020 MK7.5 GTI
5" no 6" no 8" DP!!!

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Anyone fitted a resonator to a larger DP?

Thinking of fitting one of these to the TS rear section. Same as the 17950 but 3.5", don't see why it wouldn't work...
Use a quarter wave tube to kill the drone if you can't find a resonator.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
4” DP 3.5” Resonated MP
BC10C3A7-D4D4-4439-9001-655828AED167.jpeg

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Is this comparable to the Trackslag? Just want to make note for future big turbo plans.

My 4” DP is CEL free thanks to the 850hp rated GESI Gen2 cat (& proper placement). Also remains 3.5” the entire way out, where TS is 3” at the flex pipe.

My AWD version requires you buy the 3.5”OEM Fitment Resonated Midpipe & 3.5” Resonated Midpipe is an option for FWD.

Jeff with the flow bench got his hands on one, so he’ll be testing it vs TS & other more widely known options. I’m not sure what all he’ll be doing (just flow bench or driving tests as well).

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
My 4” DP is CEL free thanks to the 850hp rated GESI Gen2 cat (& proper placement). Also remains 3.5” the entire way out, where TS is 3” at the flex pipe.

My AWD version requires you buy the 3.5”OEM Fitment Resonated Midpipe & 3.5” Resonated Midpipe is an option for FWD.

Jeff with the flow bench got his hands on one, so he’ll be testing it vs TS & other more widely known options. I’m not sure what all he’ll be doing (just flow bench or driving tests as well).
Price on FWD setup with resonated midpipe ?