GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4 OEM Austin wheels 2,000 miles SOLD!

newmando

Selling my 4 Austin wheels which I took off after 2,000 miles to get some Neuspeed wheels. I hung on to them thinking I’d set them up with winter tires but I’ve just been using my old 17” Goals. VW center caps are not included but I have brand new ”RS” center caps from the Neuspeed wheels that I’ll include.

The only marks are from the tire removal and there are no appreciable scratches and absolutely no rash. Wheels have no dents or dings. You’ll see some snow on the wheels in the pics because it is January in NY.

$400 for all 4. I’ll ship them - and even possibly put some money into the shipping cost, but first I would need to see how much it would cost to ship them. I’m also open to driving and meeting within reason. I’m located near Kingston NY for the record.

At this point I’m not willing to break them up but I’ll consider it after I see what happens here.

Mike
E33BBA99-4B6A-477F-8543-0A24CBFF549B.jpeg
8E7475FD-5BFA-4765-8903-0D5A1CC429B6.jpeg
3B2B051D-E340-4B43-A861-F960F4A7BAFE.jpeg
15FBB79E-03D3-4673-A3BF-D710EF62E60E.jpeg

up4speed

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Where in NY are you?

up4speed

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Oh boy. ok, a little too far from me.
GLWS

newmando

I have a couple other people asking but I’d be willing to meet you halfway...as long as it doesn’t involve me getting onto LI! Hahaha. If you’re in Nassau that’s possible. Forget it if you’re out east. Haha.

Thanks though. 👍

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Are these still available?
I have a set of these if you’re still looking. More mileage but I can provide photos and other info If you’re interested. Let me know!