GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

30k miles and counting....

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
I think a "hey everybody, I'm Deviation and I make youtube videos that I hope you guys might enjoy" type thread might be a good idea, then you can just edit the first post, add the new video with a small description and add a new post saying "new video" for the thread bump. Then they will all be in one place on this forum.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
I think a "hey everybody, I'm Deviation and I make youtube videos that I hope you guys might enjoy" type thread might be a good idea, then you can just edit the first post, add the new video with a small description and add a new post saying "new video" for the thread bump. Then they will all be in one place on this forum.

That idea is awesome! Ill compile a thread with all the vids! Thank you for the suggestion!

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
Good vid and a good idea. It annoys when dudes post endless pics on TwitBook with no mention of the context; a simple "here am I am chilling in (wherever) with some pals or my better half" or "my new car, it's a (whatever)".....