GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

24 Hours of Lemons - Teammates Wanted

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
A few friends and I are thinking about putting a team together to compete in the 24 Hours of Lemons at Thompson Speedway August 7-8 2021 and are looking to recruit some team mates. Only prerequisites are a valid driver's license and willingness to get your hands dirty.

For those of you new to Lemons, it is a tongue in cheek play on the 24 Hours of Le Mans designed to allow teams to compete in reasonably priced cars ($500 limit) in an endurance race on a road course.

Figured it would be a fun way to get some people together to wrench on cars and race some laps with limited financial consequences.

We are still in the very early stages of building the team and have not purchased a car yet. We are all Boston and South Shore MA based so the Thompson event works well for us, but are also open to putting together a more geographically diverse group for a farther event.

Check out the link up top and let me know if you are interested in learning more about it.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I’m in Va and would love to, but that’s too far for me. I have excellent b5 Passat knowledge.... love that awm engine

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
I’m in Va and would love to, but that’s too far for me. I have excellent b5 Passat knowledge.... love that awm engine
NJ Motorsports Park is hosting one as well on June 12-13. Depending on the interest we get, that location may be a possibility instead. Would love to have you. Will keep you posted.

Last edited: