GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2022 Formula 1 Season

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I'm so glad Sainz stuck up for himself at the SC restart.

"uhhh Sainz, we need to you give a 10 car gap to Leclerc"

"no, I am under pressure too Hamilton is right behind. Stop inventing"

and the fuckin madman goes on to win the race. "do you like my pace? do you like it?" 😏

VAMOSSSSS!!!!! I wish him many more wins. This was a long time coming.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Also, just to stir the pot just a lil bit.

"Leclerc was sensible while Max wasn't."
1657037276597.png

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI

View attachment 254480
I told my mom this and she didn't believe me at first (she's a LH44 fan). Then I showed the pictures and she goes, yeah if it was the other way around you wouldn't say that. I'm like......the pictures clearly show the evidence, regardless of who is driving lol.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI

g-magoo

Autocross Champion

View attachment 254480
Championship on the line vs. not. Should Hamilton have stuck his nose there vs Max, ehhhh probably not... but that was a pivotal race in the season for Ham to win.

Good for Sainz going against the Ferrari strategy of a bullet to the foot and taking his first win. He deserves it.

Now show the pictures of Max forcing Mick off the track a dozen times.
Nothing new, he relies on the other driver wanting to finish the race and backing out. MSC needed those points and knew better than to throw it away trying to pass Max.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
You know Max was thinking “I can’t believe I’m about to be fucking passed by a rookie in a Haas. Gotta do something about this..”

Attachments

• A7682CEF-C242-40DC-8641-343FC41E34DD.jpeg
    A7682CEF-C242-40DC-8641-343FC41E34DD.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 77

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
Max is just a dirty driver. He showed he can race clean with LeClerc earlier this year, just chooses not to race Ham clean because he knows he can't beat him fairly.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Wow, Max was totally pushing him wide, throwing his weight around. That ain't GIGALONSO behavior at all. There's closing a door and then there's shoulder checking. I'm only seeing the latter.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
Max was taking the racing line through both, the last corner before the line was wider than the racing line but should have given Mick more space since we was more than halfway along side. Would've been tighter at the line time wise.

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
In Max's defense, he's not the only person who does it, he's just the most consistent at doing it. :cough: Brazil :cough:

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
Forgot its a sprint race weekend, only 1.5 hours until qualifying.

So far the top three look the same, Haas seems to have found pace amongst the midfield.

Mclaren though....