GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 Rubicon 392

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I'm having trouble figuring how it can do 0-60 in 4.5 with off-road tires. That means it could better with all-season tires.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
470HP with 4WD I could see that. After 60 tho with 5000 pounds it probably doesn't move too fast.

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
Having had 2 wranglers in the last few years I'll just say this, too little, too late. Once the Bronco is released I hope jeep has to do a brand wide restructuring with how much they lose out to Ford. I'd love a Bronco in a few years, its one of only a few cars that I'd consider letting the GTI go for.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Having had 2 wranglers in the last few years I'll just say this, too little, too late. Once the Bronco is released I hope jeep has to do a brand wide restructuring with how much they lose out to Ford. I'd love a Bronco in a few years, its one of only a few cars that I'd consider letting the GTI go for.

Hopefully this will inspire Ford to offer the 5.0 in the Bronco.

It’s much better looking than the Jeep IMO, but currently I’m only interested once they’re old enough to justify ditching the 2.3 EB for a LS swap

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
Hopefully this will inspire Ford to offer the 5.0 in the Bronco.

It’s much better looking than the Jeep IMO, but currently I’m only interested once they’re old enough to justify ditching the 2.3 EB for a LS swap

Living in crazy speeding laws Virginia, I don’t mind a slower and chunky vehicle. The 2.3 is plenty for me

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
I had no idea Jeep was stuffing a 392 into the Wrangler. Guess this will be the new status symbol for soccer milfs to cruise the local mall parking lot in.
I'm absolutely trying to talk my wife into one :ROFLMAO: . factory 2 inch lift and 33x12.5x17's on factory beadlocks. 3.73 gears, dana 44's front and rear, chassis reinforcement, 4:1 low gear, factory lockers, factory disconnectable swaybars. Aside from oil changes, gas, and maybe a light bar and a stereo, I can't think of a thing I'd want to do to the damn thing. big thing is pricing. You can walk out with a decently equipped rubi for 42k right now, if this thing is less than say, 55k, it'll sell like hotcakes.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
I'm absolutely trying to talk my wife into one :ROFLMAO: . factory 2 inch lift and 33x12.5x17's on factory beadlocks. 3.73 gears, dana 44's front and rear, chassis reinforcement, 4:1 low gear, factory lockers, factory disconnectable swaybars. Aside from oil changes, gas, and maybe a light bar and a stereo, I can't think of a thing I'd want to do to the damn thing. big thing is pricing. You can walk out with a decently equipped rubi for 42k right now, if this thing is less than say, 55k, it'll sell like hotcakes.

Is she a soccer milf that will never take this off road? If so, pics 🤣

Motor Trend is guessing $67K https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-392-first-look-review/

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
She's pretty milfy :LOL:. But, a 392Rubi wouldn't stay on pavement for long. We live near a national park, plus it'd be able to tow the jet boat back from Cali...

Pics aren't loading 🤷‍♂️

Good for you though. On the off road part. I know a few Jeep owners how have never ventured off road, and my neighborhood is littered with 4 door Jeeps that have never seen more than the grass at the local soccer field. Kinda like the G63AMG put for the poors.