GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 HPDE Plans

How many HPDE days do you plan for 2021?

• Total voters

GTI_TRACK_RAT

Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
I plan to hit ROad America again this year, and also do Brainerd International and Blackhawk farms, as well as some autocrossing in the summer near Minnesota. If anyone has any events near minnesota for this summer/ other weekends please let me know, I'm always looking to do some fast driving:)
What group do you run with at BIR?
I run with Slowpokes, Porsche club, Audi club, and have started to do lots of private track days were someone in our group will rent the track and we just pay him.

Jantriis02

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI
What group do you run with at BIR?
I run with Slowpokes, Porsche club, Audi club, and have started to do lots of private track days were someone in our group will rent the track and we just pay him.
Hey man! I actually haven't ran BIR yet, but i was planning on running with the Audi Club when they go. Ive had good experiences with them at RA, so i think it should be fun.

What groups are you running with? Are they open to new members?:)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'll do Daytona, Sebring, Firm and Roebling if they don't get canceled.

GTI_TRACK_RAT

Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
Hey man! I actually haven't ran BIR yet, but i was planning on running with the Audi Club when they go. Ive had good experiences with them at RA, so i think it should be fun.

What groups are you running with? Are they open to new members?:)
Absolutely, we are always looking for more people. I will let you know what events/ dates are happening once more info is available.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Here is my preliminary schedule for the year. Will probably add more dates towards the end of the year

DateLocation
March 14Sonoma
April 17Laguna Seca
May 8Sonoma
June 12Sonoma
Jul 2Laguna Seca
Aug 7Thunderhill East
Sep 5Laguna Seca

wago

Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I'm hoping to do many of the Audi Club NW events this year - would be great to see folks there. Right now I'm signed up for a few days:
  • Son of Quattrofest @ The Ridge on March 21st
  • HOD / Avants @ The Ridge on April 10th
  • Audi Club Ausflug @ Area 27 in BC (if the border opens!) on Sept 7th

Luva

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
I'll do Daytona, Sebring, Firm and Roebling if they don't get canceled.

Curious, do you run with Chin Motorsports or Suncoast PCA when you go to Sebring? I'm signed up for the Chin HDPE the weekend after the Sebring 12 hour race.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Curious, do you run with Chin Motorsports or Suncoast PCA when you go to Sebring? I'm signed up for the Chin HDPE the weekend after the Sebring 12 hour race.
I've just been doing TNIA to support a friend of mine that runs them.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Bump for end of year track days.

I am signed up for:
Sonoma 11/6 with NCRC
Laguna Seca 11/27 with SpeedSF

I know there will be another GTI in the same run group with me at Laguna Seca, so that should be fun. I’m a bit behind on track days this year so trying to catch up in the winter. GTI likes the cold and I like the lower prices anyway so perfect match.

Cliff

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2015 Cayman GTS
I am registered at Portland (PIR) on 11/6-7 with the Audi club for my first visit to this track. I am also registered at Buttonwillow, again with the Audi club, the weekend before Thanksgiving. It looks like I'll end up the year with 11 HPDE days.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
I am registered at Portland (PIR) on 11/6-7 with the Audi club for my first visit to this track. I am also registered at Buttonwillow, again with the Audi club, the weekend before Thanksgiving. It looks like I'll end up the year with 11 HPDE days.

How has the Cayman been treating you? Funny enough I recently helped one of the members here setup his GTI for track use, and he was coming FROM a Cayman S that gave him some problems.

PIR is on my to do list, I told myself this year I would schedule some road trips to far away tracks, but haven't gotten around to it. Need to do that soon.