GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 GTI SE ordered!

Tjbell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE DSG
Well, with my buyback finalized on the leaking Alltrack, I have ordered a 2021 GTI SE DSG replacement, color choices are Pure White and Cornflower Blue.
Will come Pretoria wheels too :cool: Wait time is approx 4 to 6 months but that's ok, I have the Alltrack all through winter!

Only thing I'll miss is the 6/72k warranty but 4/50k is fair as it is

if you have questions about the buyback/replacement let me know

Tjbell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE DSG

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
First choice is Pure White, second is Cornflower Blue.

you’re crazy. White looks good but you can get white on literally any car ever. Get your wife a white car, get yourself the cornflower.

when I was buying my Alltrack, it was Great Falls Green SE w/ base black interior, or Pure White SEL w/ upgraded Marrakesh interior.

it was truly difficult to pass up the marrakesh interior, as it was #2 on my overall requirements list, right behind GFG. But my thought was this:

The A4 Allroad will always be an option, and that will always be offered with White exterior/brown interior.

this was my Last, and ONLY chance to get a Great Falls Green car, which is to this day top 3 favorite colors I’ve ever seen on a car. So I opted for the green, knowing I can find a totaled car with brown interior for cheap down the line, and in 6 years I’ll get a white Allroad with brown leather.

you can literally always get a white car. Will your next car purchase give you the option of Cornflower Blue?

Last edited:

Tjbell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE DSG
you’re crazy. White looks good but you can get white on literally any car ever. Get your wife a white car, get yourself the cornflower

It's for me lol I have always wanted a White GTI. Don't ask me why but I love they way they look in white.

Jrb5

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats!

As a 19 Rabbit Edition owner in Cornflower Blue im a little salty (for the sake of being unique) they are using it again for the SE model.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
It's for me lol I have always wanted a White GTI. Don't ask me why but I love they way they look in white.

i don’t blame you, I agree GTIs look fantastic in white lol. The black, silver, and red trim around the GTI really pops with the white. So I get it... but cornflower is just cooler... in my opinion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
this must be the actual MK8? They only offered cornflower on the 7.5 for the rabbit and only like ~1000 of them or something like that.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Just be prepared to see yourself coming and going. I wave at my clone car nearly every time I drive my white GTI. I miss my Reflex Silver one every time I see one, which is about once for every twenty white ones I come across. I'd actually guess that red has been the rarest color for the GTI, but it may just be a regional thing, maybe no one in Texas chooses red?

Agray

Go Kart Champion
Congrats!

As a 19 Rabbit Edition owner in Cornflower Blue im a little salty (for the sake of being unique) they are using it again for the SE model.
I would be too. CFB had a chance to be special like Fahrenheit, but now it’s just another mass produced color.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Congrats!

not to mention they offer the 2021 SE with DCC. The 2021 SE is the same car as the Canadian 2019 Rabbit
this must be the actual MK8? They only offered cornflower on the 7.5 for the rabbit and only like ~1000 of them or something like that.

Nah, the 2021 MK7.5 US GTI SE is the exact same specs as a 2019 Canadian-spec Rabbit. Includes the rabbit colors too