GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 Canadian GTi Ordering Info

Daily Red

I had a look at the order guide at my dealer. Here is the notable standard equipment I saw:

- Autobahn trim only
- 6MT or optional 7-speed DSG
- Dynamic headlights with cornering lights
- Adaptive cruise control (6MT)
- Adaptive cruise control with stop & go (DSG)
- Wireless App-Connect smartphone integration (Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, MirrorLink)
- 1 USB Type C port
- 8.0" touchscreen infotainment system - MIBIII
- KESSY
- Fender Premium Audio System - 8 speakers plus subwoofer
- LED: DRL's, headlights with AFS, taillights, front fog lights with static cornering lights
- Panoramic power sunroof
- Auto-dimming interior rearview mirror
- Black leather seats only and it looks like the driver's seat now is power only for recline (yay!). Passenger seat also has power recline
- 18" Belvedere rims
- Colour choices are: Pure White, Silk Blue Metallic, Platinum Grey Metallic, Deep Black Pearl, Tornado Red and Cornflower Blue

Production ceases at the end of December

It appears there are no options other than colour and transmission, so the last of the MK Vll's are fully loaded.

No pricing yet.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Good to know that they are offering Cornflower Blue as an option. I am wondering what VWoA would offer for MY21.

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Clubsport wheels aren't notable? Doubt that'll happen. Same with the Silk Blue, that's odd.

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
i posted the PDF in another fourm of mine as I'm in the USA and getting a 2021 under a lemon law replacement .

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
I had a look at the order guide at my dealer. Here is the notable standard equipment I saw:

- Autobahn trim only
- 6MT or optional 7-speed DSG
- Dynamic headlights with cornering lights
- Adaptive cruise control (6MT)
- Adaptive cruise control with stop & go (DSG)
- Wireless App-Connect smartphone integration (Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, MirrorLink)
- 1 USB Type C port
- 8.0" touchscreen infotainment system - MIBIII
- KESSY
- Fender Premium Audio System - 8 speakers plus subwoofer
- LED: DRL's, headlights with AFS, taillights, front fog lights with static cornering lights
- Panoramic power sunroof
- Auto-dimming interior rearview mirror
- Black leather seats only and it looks like the driver's seat now is power only for recline (yay!). Passenger seat also has power recline
- 18" Belvedere rims
- Colour choices are: Pure White, Silk Blue Metallic, Platinum Grey Metallic, Deep Black Pearl, Tornado Red and Cornflower Blue

Production ceases at the end of December

It appears there are no options other than colour and transmission, so the last of the MK Vll's are fully loaded.

No pricing yet.
pricing is posted i have the PDF >

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
the 18" Belvedere wheels are the ones from the ClubSport, they are light from what i can tell in specs of the wheels. so it will be nice to have something other then the classic mk7wheels .

Attachments

• 2021 GTI.pdf
    290.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 13782122_1523862367639680_6271036816462605448_n.jpg
    13782122_1523862367639680_6271036816462605448_n.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 109

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
Clubsport wheels aren't notable? Doubt that'll happen. Same with the Silk Blue, that's odd.
it is happening, corflower blue on the se and autobahn trim levels and the 18" Belvedere wheels on the autobahn trim levels