GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 Black Friday Deals

murph3699

Go Kart Newbie
Anyone on B8s can describe the ride quality? Obviously I'm on OEM and that paired with EMD, it feels OEM ride quality. Very smooth and you don't feel much in the road until you hit an actual bump. How would pairing B8s probably feel?
I'm on B8's, with VWR springs, and its comparable to OEM ride quality.

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
Anyone on B8s can describe the ride quality? Obviously I'm on OEM and that paired with EMD, it feels OEM ride quality. Very smooth and you don't feel much in the road until you hit an actual bump. How would pairing B8s probably feel?
I had EMD springs with stock struts and thought it was a pretty good setup.

I later switched to EMD springs with B8's and did not like that combo. A bit too bouncy.

I kept the B8's but switched to H&R OE Sport springs and it was perfect. Only a little lower than stock and ride great.

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Thanks everyone who shared sales and codes, i am putting them on the first post so they are in one spot.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
anyone with FCP euro codes? or any other source for stoptech slotted 340mm rotors?
You may have done this already but I’ve found by googling the part number you can pull up a list of shops selling and usually one will have a sale going

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
You may have done this already but I’ve found by googling the part number you can pull up a list of shops selling and usually one will have a sale going
I actually haven't done that because I'd prefer to buy consumables from FCP to take advantage of the lifetime replacement program. Thanks though!

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE MANUAL
Neuspeed has 10% off their wheels on their website for their year end sale and several other sites (ShopDap, ECS and urotuning) have them at 15% off. ECS and urotuning also have various other Black Friday deals going on as well. FitmentIndustries also has Black Friday deals going on for various wheel brands.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
SuperPro LCA’s are 30% off at BMP. Trying to exhibit self control…

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
haven't launched yet but Mishimoto gave me a heads up for future BF sale.

last year they dropped their intercooler price by about 10%.

waiting to see if 034 announces

Brian_

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 R
From IE's Facebook:

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2021 AT 12 PM EST
IE's Black Friday Sale Starts November 24th

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Summit Racing has the Power Stop K7254 drilled/slotted brake rotor and Z23 pad kit for 10% off, and they have a few left in stock. This kit fits cars with performance brakes and manual parking brake. They carry other variants as well at a similar discount.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
haven't launched yet but Mishimoto gave me a heads up for future BF sale.

last year they dropped their intercooler price by about 10%.

waiting to see if 034 announces
034 is now live, most items are roughly 10pct off list