GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 Black Friday Deals

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Are they still lifetime warranty with Sears gone/out of the equation?

(you used to be able to take a broken tool to Sears & they'd replace it right there)
Yes. Walk right into Lowe’s and they’ll swap the failed tool out. No questions asked. Even if it wasn’t purchased at Lowe’s.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I'll be next to useless in this thread since I'm really bad at keeping up with things like this, and not to mention work recently got super busy.

But if anyone sees Koni Special Active struts and shocks go on sale, let me know haha.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I have been buying broken/rusty Craftsman tools for pennies at tag sales for years, then swapping them out for new.
Brilliant!

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
The sales person at Sears (a couple years ago) told me that its a problem that homeless people "find" Craftsman tools, exchange them and then sell them.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
The sales person at Sears (a couple years ago) told me that its a problem that homeless people "find" Craftsman tools, exchange them and then sell them.
clear evidence that the ultimate outcome of constant car modding is homelessness.

:D

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I need a new floor jack and looking at amazon I'm not sure I want to order any from there. Every 4.5+ star floor jack I look at has at least a few reviews that are like "do not use this, it will kill you!"

I bought one in a kit from Advanced Auto Parts like 15 years ago and it just started leaking.

I don't need a good black friday deal...just a solid floor jack for $75ish.

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
I need a new floor jack and looking at amazon I'm not sure I want to order any from there. Every 4.5+ star floor jack I look at has at least a few reviews that are like "do not use this, it will kill you!"

I bought one in a kit from Advanced Auto Parts like 15 years ago and it just started leaking.

I don't need a good black friday deal...just a solid floor jack for $75ish.
Harbor Freight. Always coupons galore. The 1.5 ton low profile one is great for a mk7.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Yea, I might have to double that budget. I'm not seeing anything for $75 I would trust, but might be a few at $150.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
HF has raised prices. The daytona jacks are good but not as great a deal as they used to be.
Yeah the Daytona line def. wasn’t as cheap as I remember when I bought one 3 months ago.. but comparatively for a solid low profile 3ton I didn’t find anything else.

The Daytona line only has the 3 and 4 ton lines - Pittsburg has the 1.5